Sunday 4 August 2013

WELCOME TO TECHYNO

Thanks for visiting Techyno, I really hope that you’re enjoying your visit…


A lot of emails I receive are similar, so hopefully the answers below will help to save you some time.


Can I guest post on Techyno?

Right now, I’m not accepting any guest posts on Techyno. This is mostly because I have built my site around certain types of articles that the audience here is used to. If the situation changes, I will update this page.
Yes,A Well Niched Article article will be accepted.

How do I get started?

I'm planning on creating a free video course (a blueprint...sort of) which contains everything you should know so that a lot of people can get value at once.

What is the meaning behind the name Techyno?

Sadly, there’s no cool story that goes with this answer.Techyno is simply a combination of three words (Technology-know-how) that my 21 year old self (in 2014) thought were cool. Probably not the best name for a Technology blog, but I have grown to love it, and it doesn’t seem to have hindered my growth so I think it's just Ok.

Just give me your email address…

I'm working hard to get my custom Email address online but in the mean time,I go with the address below.
Please note that I get over 100 emails per day and I don’t have enough hours to reply to all of them. I will however read everything that is sent. Your feedback is appreciated. Email: gosifechris63@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

We Appreciate your Comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow on Facebook

Search